The application process for local students is as follows:
▪ Call for an appointment to visit the school and meet with the Principal.
▪ Complete an online or paper application.
▪ Provide us with your student’s official or unofficial transcript and a current report card.
▪ If your child did not accompany you on the visit to Windsor School, please bring him or her in for a tour and an interview.
▪ In some instances we may need to administer a placement test.
Since we follow New York State and Common Core Standards, transfer to or from the Windsor School is often a seamless matter. Ideally, the best time to enter the Windsor School is in either September or February. However, we can usually accept transfer students during most of the school year.